We have made reasonable efforts to ensure this website is accessible and make sure as many people as possible are able to use this platform. Below is a description of the actions and measures we have taken. If you have any suggestions for improving, or if you find any issues with what we have done, please get in touch with us.
- The smallest font size on this website is 16 pixels.
- All heading text is legible against the page background, with a contrast ratio of at least 3:1.
- All body text is legible against the page background, with a contrast ratio of at least 4.5:1.
- Text is structured with nested headings, presented in a meaningful order, which describe the topic or purpose of the content.
- Text can be resized without loss of content or functionality.
- Text in images is purely for decoration, or where crucial it is also available in normal text.
- Any unusual or industry-specific words and phrases are explained in simple English.
- The full form is included wherever shortened forms like abbreviations, initialisms or acronyms are used, for example: Software as a Service (SaaS).
- The text of all links is descriptive (or if this is not practical we provide alternative text) to make its purpose clear.
- The first link on every page bypasses the navigation to move straight to the content. This is hidden by default in a standard browser but is accessible in appropriate scenarios.
- Page addresses (URLs) are readable by humans and are permanent wherever possible.
- All links and buttons have a keyboard focus indicator which makes them clearly visible.
- Unless they are just for decoration, all images have alternative text (an “alt” attribute) which is shown where images are disabled, or where they are not supported.
- Content is accessible and understandable with images disabled, or where they are not supported.
- We use unobtrusive client-side (on your computer rather than on our server) scripts.
- This website uses cascading style sheets (CSS) for visual design and layout.
- This website is accessible from smartphones and tablets.
- Page layout and content respond to the size of the browser window to make best use of the space available.
- Buttons and navigation have a minimum height of 40 pixels for ease of use on touch interfaces.
- The menu (navigation) collapses on smaller devices to save screen space. It can be reopened with the “MENU" button in the top-right corner of the site.
Our efforts to make this website accessible were guided by the following resources: